Mish Mash #14: pink

Hi everyone!! Woot, I am so late today and I’ve been MIA since Sunday, I’m so sorry! But don’t we waste more time! Today’s Mish Mash theme is pink! I started off with two coats of NYC Lincoln Square Lavender which is an antique pink despite the name. I am always amazed the quality of NYC polishes given their price! Then I sticked some striping tape at random distance and covered with Zoya Bianca. The result was lovely!

Ciao a tutti! Stasera sono in ritardissimo, senza contare che sono sparita ormai da domenica. Scusate!!! Dunque non perdiamo altro tempo: il tema di oggi è il rosa. Ho cominciato con due passate di NYC Lincoln Square Lavender, che nonostante il nome è in realtà un rosa antico. La qualità dei NYC mi lascia sempre stupita, specialmente dato il prezzo irrisorio! Dopo che lo smalto si è asciugato per bene ho attaccato del nastrino da nail art a distanza casuale e ho coperto con lo Zoya Bianca. Il risultato è stato carinissimo!

pink stripes

Don’t get me wrong, I loved it! But I still decided to tweak it some more. I added some dots along the larger sections (I wanted to use rhinestones but the ones I have are too big). And you know I suck at free handing, that includes using a dotting tool, too! Therefore I tried covering the imperfections layering a thin coat of L’Apogee Amestista on top. L’Apogee Ametista is a top coat that grants a pink shimmer or it can give a fantastic duochrome effect if layered over a dark base. I am kinda sad the photo doesn’t capture the beauty of Ametista, I really loved the sparkle!

Mi piaceva da matti, eh, ma ho deciso cmq di giocarci ancora un po’! Ho aggiunto dei pois lungo le linee più larghe (volevo usare degli strass ma quelli che ho sono troppo grandi). Ormai sapete che non so fare niente a mano libera, il che comprende fare dei pois decenti. Dunque ho cercato di coprire le imperfezioni stendendo uno strato fino di L’Apogee Ametista, che è un top coat rosa shimmer. O meglio, è molto più di questo, se lo stendete su uno smalto molto scuro lo fa diventare duochrome! In effetti mi dispiace un po’ che la foto non gli renda giustizia perchè dal vivo ha un luccichio bellissimo!

pink nail art

Well, that was it! I hope you liked my take on the pink theme!

Et voilà! Spero vi piaccia la mia interpretazione del tema rosa :)

18 Comments

  1. I love this, it looks so delicate! The duochrome topcoat looks really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like it better with the sparkles on top but I guess that's due to my addiction to all things sparkly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A me piace un sacco!
    Bel lavoro ^_^
    (e comunque ci eri mancata eh...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Pinned it because I would totally wear this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. È lui il Preamp # 2? Bellissimo, zuccheroso come piace a me *____*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Credo che sia almeno la quinta volta che vedo una manicure fatta con il Bianca e penso "Toh, lo Zoya Ciara!". O Zoya si è autodupata, o io sono definitivamente rincoglionita. :D
    Comunque, la nail art con le righe "casuali" è venuta davvero splendidamente!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great, but the tweak is definitely a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute ^^ You did a great pink mani, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!